Placed hereunder is the draft resolutions on Common and Departmental issues to be presented in the XXVII All India Conference at Mumbai from 10 to 14 Feb. 2009. You are requested to go through the same. If any resolutions other than the under mentioned ones, on common or departmental issues are to be included, the same may be sent to the steering Committee with a note on each item so as to reach us by 5th February, 2009. KKN Kutty.
RESOLUTIONS ON COMMON AND DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS:
1. Grant Rs 10000/- as minimum wages as per ILC norms and modify the VI CPC recommendations accordingly.
2. Grant minimum fitment benefit of 2.625 times of pre-revised pay to PB 1,2 & 3 as has been done in the case of PB4.
3. Grant 10% of pay + Grade pay as minimum benefit on promotion
4. Fix the date of effect of all allowances as 01.01.2006.
5. No performance related pay or bonus scheme, formulate PLB Scheme in all sectors.
6. Revise Transport and Daily allowance as demanded by JCM National council.
7. Remove condition of 6 months for applying the uniform date of Ist July as increment date
8. Grant ACP on hierarchical system obtaining in each department and remove all other conditions
9. Retain and improve CGHS and make medical insurance scheme optional.
10. Remove clause (iv) of OM No. 13019(2)/L/Estt. Dtd.18.11.08 with regard to Child Care Leave.
11. Direct all the Departmental Heads to settle VI-CPC related Department specific problems by fast track mechanism.
12. Grant civil servant status and pension to Gramin Dak Sevaks.
13.No reduction in the commutation value and restoration of full pension after 12 years.
13. Compute the pension entitlement on the basis of notional pay as on 01.01.19976.
14. Grant statutory defined pension scheme to the employees recruited after 1.1.2004 and withdraw the PFRDA Bill From Parliament.
15. Implement the Board of Arbitration Award.
16. Remove the arbitrary ceiling of 5% and 3 years conditions on compassionate appointment.
17. Restore Standard Deduction for salaries employees;
18. Vacate all victimizations;
19. Withdraw the proposal of closure of CGHS facilities/Department;
20. Increase the minimum insurance cover to Rs.1,00,000 under the CGIS;
21. Sanction Winter liveries to employees posted at Nagpur;
22. Constitute Departmental Fast Track Committees for the VI CPC immediately;
23. Increase the amount of festival advance to Rs.5,000/-
24. Medical reimbursement should be given to all medicines prescribed by the AMA;
25. Restore the Grant for medical reimbursement from Salary head as earlier;
26. Recognise private hospitals for medical reimbursement where CGGHS facilities are not available;
27. Withdraw the Labour Reforms Bill;
1. Place the non-metric Group D staff in PB I with grade pay of Rs 1800 as per VI CPC recommendatiosn.
2. Place Inspectors, AOs and PS in grade pay of 4600/ as per para ((ii) of Part B of Section I of Govt. notification.
3. Integrate the excess staff car drivers in the mainstream cadres depending upon their educational qualification.
4. Grant grade pay of Rs 2000/ to LDC on par with the Notice servers.
5. Place all TAs and Stenographers with requisite qualification in PB 2 with grade pay of Rs 4200/-
6. Grant grade Pay of Rs 4600/ to Office Spdts ; Rs 4800/- to Inspectors, Administrative Officers & Private Secretaries and Rs 5400/- to ITOs.
7. Restructure the cadre of AOs as suggested by the JCA.
8. Accord notional effect of pay revision to ITI and ITOs from 1.1.1996.
9. omplimentary staff be provided along with higher Posts;
10. Provide proper infrastructure and training and other facilities to officials;
11. Take strict and immediate action against the authorities who do not deduct the monthly subscription of ITEF as per the instruction of DOPT;
12. All Departmental Enquiries/proceedings must be completed within a period of One year on initiation;
13. Dispense with the practice of initiating proceedings on the verge of retirement;
14. Dispense with outsourcing of the Staff Car Drivers duties and stop hiring vehicles for official use.
15. Implement all decisions delivered in favour of employees pending further appeal by the Department;
16. Issue instruction to effect transfers of Gr.C & D in accordance with transfer policy agreed upon by the RJCM and not on recommendation of Local Placement Committees;
17. Review the Cadre Restructuring proposal as per the Cabinet Note from 2006 in relation to the workload;
18. Establish office of ZAO at Raipur for Chhatisgarh State; Ranchi in Jharkhand; Trivandrum in Keralaand Field Pay Units at Jamshedpur Bhagalpur and Hazaribag in Jharkhand;
19. Shift the Office of CIT from Bilaspur to Raipur/Bhilai
20. Provide Holiday homes/guest houses in all major tourist spots;
21. provide sufficient funds for the Petrol allowance to Inspectors and Notice servers.
23. No transfer be made after attaining the age of 55 years;
24 Notify the pending Recruitment rules immediately;
25 Remove the pay range restriction for grant of Scooter/Motor Cycle Advances;
26 Provide Raincoat to all Notice Servers;
27 Night Duty allowance may be given to Watchmen;
28 Establish MSTU at all CCIT Charges.
29 top other Statistical Reports except CAP I & II.
30 Construct residential accommodation in all places;
31 Provide rest-room for Care-taking Staff and women employees in all building;
32 Ensure equitable distribution of workload;
33 Modify and circulate the Duty-list of all cadres in Gr.C as suggested by ITEF;
34 Benefit of ACP be given to pre-restructured LDCs who are converted as TA s taking into consideration of their service as LDC';
35 Convene the RJCM in accordance with rules;
36 Implement the CAT decision in the case of DEOs designated to prior to restructuring and option of one time merger be allowed;
37 Provide manpower according to workload;
38 Provide mobile phone reimbursement to all employees.
39 Grant advance increment to all on passing Departmental Examination for higher post.