JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
INCOME TAX EMPLOYEES FEDERATION &
INCOME TAX GAZETTED OFFICERS ASSOCIATION,
Manishi Nath Bhawan,
A-2/95, Rahjouri Garden, New Delhi-110 027
Tel: 2510 5324 Telefax: 2513 1593
Ashok B Salunkhe & Rajesh Menon.
No.M/12/2010 Dated: 29th June. 2010.
Central Board of Direct Taxes
Sub: One day Strike on 15th July, 2010 in pursuance
Of the 12point charter of demands.
This is to give notice that the employees and officers who are members of the Income tax Employees Federation and the Income tax Gazetted Officers Association will go on a one day's strike on 15th July, 2010. The demands in pursuance of which the employees and officers will embark upon the one day strike action is enclosed.
Ashok. B. Salunkhe Rajesh Menon.
Encl: Charter of demands
C H A R T E R OF D E M A N D S
1. Stop outsourcing. CPC must function strictly as per Agreement reached with JCA.
2. a. Reimburse Mobile phone charges to all employees in the department
b. Sanction Laptops to all Gaz. Officers including newly promoted ITOs, AO,PS / Sr. PS,
on non-returnable basis.
c. Provide Desktop computers to all Group C employees.
3. Publish Civil List without any further loss of time, on the lines it was issued till 2006. Publish seniority list of Group 'B' 'C' & 'D' employees as per Board's instructions on an annual basis.
4. Transfer DCIT / ACIT (who have completed 2 years cooling period and with spouse / medical / compassionate grounds, etc.).
5. Fill up all vacant posts in the Department.
6. Conduct DPC for ACIT for RY 2009-10 immediately and Start the work for RY2010-11, DPC for DCIT as on 01/01/2010 and DPC for Jt. CIT for IRS of 2000 & 2001 batch.
7. Resolve Pay Anomalies arising out of 6th CPC & Grant Grade pay of Rs.4,800/- to Private Secretaries and Administrative officers
8. After 4 Years of service ITO, AO, PS & Sr. PS must be placed in PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
9. Implement the cadre composition as suggested by ITEF based on 6th CPC report.
10. Honour the agreement with JCA on the Departmental Exams.
11. Dispose of all vigilance cases pending beyond one year.
12. Expedite the proposals submitted by Cadre Review Committee in toto.