INCOME TAX EMPLOYEES FEDE
Placed hereunder is the Circular No. 34. Kindly download the same and circulate amongst members.
INCOMETAX EMPLOYEES FEDERATION
A/2/95 Rajouri Garden,
New Delhi. 110 027.
Phone: 2510 5324
E mail. email@example.com.
Dated: 3rd September, 2010
Dated: 3rd September, 2010
We had conveyed under cover of our earlier circular letter the minutes of the meeting, the JCA representatives had with the Chairman on 4th August, 2010. The Board accepted some of the suggestions made by the ITGOA and the same was incorporated and the revised minutes were issued on 26th August, 2010. The Central JCA met on 26th at New Delhi as scheduled and reviewed the progress made in the realisation of the demands in the light of the assurances held out on 4th August, 2010. It was decided at the meeting that the representatives of the two Federations must meet the Member (Personnel) on 31st . Accordingly the JCA representatives met the Member (Per.) on 31st and the progress on settlement of the 12 point charter of demands was reviewed point by point. In the annexure enclosed to this circular letter, we have given briefly the outcome of discussions on each of the issues.
The resentment of the employees and officers over the inordinate delay in settling issues expressed admirably both in the one day strike on 15.07.2010 and subsequently in the non-co-operation movement with search, seizure and survey operations had its significant impact. What had not been addressed in the past two years for no ostensible reasons have now come to the forefront of consideration of the Board as could be seen from the progress indicated on each of the issues in the enclosed annexure. This apart, the Member (Per.) agreed to have formal meeting with the JCA representatives in the last week of every month to ensure that the issues and demands of the employees and promotee officers are not allowed to pend on account of inaction at any level.
The JCA leaders met in the evening on 31st at New Delhi and taking into account the outcome of discussions decided to call off the ongoing non-co-operation movement. Accordingly the following message was sent to all concerned.
Consequent upon the meeting with the Member (Per) today, the ongoing agitation is called off. JCA circular follows.
We take this opportunity to profusely thank the members and leaders of all Circles and States of the two Federations for striving their best in making the sustained programme of action a grand success both in so far as the extent of participation and in its capacity to create sanctions on the Board are concerned, by virtue of which a meaningful negotiation could take place. We place on record our appreciation over the yeomen contribution of our members posted in the investigation wings in making the programme successful despite the threat of disciplinary action initiated by some of the Director Generals, especially the DG(Inv) Jaipur. Our members posted in the Investigation wing at Jaipur were not given the special pay and petrol allowance for the last month and everyone of them have been issued with a show cause notice as to why disciplinary proceedings should not be initiated against them. We have taken up the matter with the Member (Per) and we are confident that the decision taken by the DG(Inv) Jaipur will be reversed.
We once again congratulate our members for making the strike action and the non co-operation movement a grand success. While doing so, we also request our Circle General Secretaries and Branch Secretaries to ensure that the 7th September, 2010 one day strike action which is organised for a greater cause is made total by eliciting the cent per cent participation of our members as we did on 20th August, 2008. We are aware of the difficulties and challenges in many charges due to the organisational weakness of our sister organisations and the concerted efforts on the part of some of its leaders to indulge in irrelevant and irrational propaganda to camouflage their organisational inability to make their members to participate in such historic struggles. If we are to exorcise the menace of outsourcing and protect the job and livelihood of our members, the struggle on 7th must become effective and successful. The success of the ongoing negotiation on outsourcing shall greatly depend upon our capacity to enlist the total participation of our members in the one day strike on 7th September, 2010. ITEF is the most powerful and militant affiliate of the Confederation today and let us assert it once again on 7th September, 2010. Our future hangs on our success on 7th September.
With red salute for a unique and significant achievement on 7th September, 2010 to advance to the ultimate victory.
1. Functioning of CPC. Agreed to go by the agreement between CBDT and JCA. Further discussion to find solution will be held after 10.09.2010. Human Resource Directorate will be asked to undertake evaluation of manpower in the Department for the care-taking staff.
2. (a) Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges. Discussion with BSNL is in progress to implement the scheme approved by the Finance Minister. May take one more month to implement the scheme. In any case, the scheme will be operationalised by October, 2010.
(b) Efforts are being taken to justify the requirement of Laptops to other Officers to get the Govt.'s sanction.
(c)Proposal has been sent for financial approval to provide one more computers to each ward/circle and two computers to each range.
3 Publish civil list without any further loss of time. On the lines it was issued till 2006. Publish seniority list of Group B C & D employees as per board's instructions on an annual basis. It was stated that the DI (HRD) has prepared the Civil list and the same will be submitted to the Board on obtaining the signature of the DG(HRD) who is to resume duty on Ist September, 2010. The Board will take steps to publish the same within a few days time.
4. The transfer of ACIT/DCIT who has completed 2 years cooling period will be considered at the time of promotion orders of ACIT for 2009-10 are issued.
5. Framing of Recruitment Rules for the Multi Tasking Staff is in the final stage. On its approval, the existing vacancies will be filled up .
6. DPC for ACIT for the year 2009-10 is over the orders will be issued shortly. Preparation for DPC for the year 2010-11 is in the final stage. Promotion orders for DCIT will be issued within 10 days. DPC for the post of JCIT will be held in the second half of September, 2010.
7. Pay anomaly matter between the Direct recruits and promotes has already been taken up and the same is being pursued with the Dept. of Exp. JCA is to give note on justification of up-gradation of Pay of AO/PS enabling the Board to take up the matter.
8. As in above
9. Cadre composition of Group C Staff as suggested by the ITEF requires further clarification and discussion. The next meeting will take place on 29th of September, 2010.
10. The notification for Deptl. Examination 2010 has been issued incorporating the suggestions of the ITEF.
11. Pending vigilance cases will be disposed off shortly. JCA to give list of long pending cases.
12. Report of the Cadre Restructuring Committee has been sent to the Secretary, Revenue and discussions have taken place. Approval of the Revenue Secretary is awaited to pursue the matter with other Govt. Agencies.