CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
Manishinath Bhawan A/2-95 Rajouri Garden
New Delhi.l 110 027
Phone: 2510 5324
Fax: 2510 5324
Cell: 98110 48303
E mail: email@example.com
Dated:17th December, 2008
This is in continuation of our Circular No. D-20/ dated 13.12.08. As discussed in National Executive, the modified Charter of Demand is enclosed.
The National Executive has decided to organize campaign conventions in all state capitals preferably between 6th and 9th June 2009. The tour programme of the members of the Sect. of the Confederation is enclosed. The COC may kindly take steps to convene the convention on the prescribed dates without fail. It will be difficult to change the date as such change will bring about a cascading effect and will make the programme impracticable. Therefore, the COCs may adhere to the date. The Convention for Gujarat has to be changed for 12th Jan. 08 beyond the time schedule prescribed by the National Executive. This was unavoidable due to the reason that Com. S.K.Vyas would not be able to reach Mumbai on 8th Jan. 2009.
The Rally to be organized at Delhi on 2.01.09 must have representative participation from all over the country. The No. of comrades who must be deployed by the concerned COC for the purpose of joining the said rally is indicated hereunder. The COC may kindly ensure that they do deploy the stipulated No. of Comrades i.e. the minimum for participation in the rally.
Charter of demand
Part I. 6th CPC related issues
1. Grant Rs 10000 as minimum wage as per 15 ILC Norms.
2. Grant minimum fitment benefit of 2.625 times of pre-revised basic pay to bring about uniform rise of 40% in emoluments and raise grade pay to 50% of the maximum of the pre-revised scales in respect of PB 1,2 & 3 as has been done in the case of PB 4.
3. No abolition of Gr.D. Posts and functions. Lift ban on recruitment, fill up all vacant posts and scrap screening Committee.
4. Grant 10% of pay+ Grade pay as minimum benefit on promotion or financial up gradation.
5. Fix the date of effect of all allowances as 1.1.2006.
6. No performance related pay or bonus scheme
7. Revise the Transport and daily allowances as demanded by the staff side JCM National Council.
8. Remove the condition of 6 months for applying the uniform date of Ist July as increment dates.
9 . ACP to be on hierarchical system obtaining in each department.
10. Retain and improve CGHS and make insurance scheme optional
11. Implement flexitime working hours for women/disabled employees as recommended by the 6 CPC.
12. Direct all the Departmental Heads to settle 6th CPC related department specific demands/problems within a stipulated time and remove clause (iv) of OM No.13019/2/2008-Estt.(L) dated 18th Nov. 2008 on Child Care Leave.
13. Grant civil servant status and Pension to 'Gramin Dak-Sevaks.'
14. No reduction in the commutation value and restoration of full pension after 12 years.
15. Compute the pension entitlement on the basis of notional pay as on 1.1.1996
Demands pending settlement for long in the National Council JCM
1. No outsourcing or contractorisation of Govt. functions.
2. Grant statutory defined pension scheme to the employees recruited after 1.1.2004 and withdraw the PFRDA Bill from Parliament.
3. Implement the Board of Arbitration Awards.
4.Remove the arbitrary 5% ceiling and 3 years condition on compassionate appointment and withdraw court cases and absorb all waitlisted RRR candidates.
5. Implement the revision of bonus ceiling @ 3500/- in the case of all personnel employed by the Government including casual/contingent and daily rated workers and Grameen Dak Sewaks. Replace adhoc bonus with the PLB and remove the 60 days ceiling.
REVISED CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME OF CONFEDERATION OFFICE BEARERS
FOR THE 20TH JANUARY 2009 INDEFINITE STRIKE PROGRAMME.
Name of Comrade Date Programme.
S.K.Vyas & KKN Kutty. 3.1.09 New Delhi
S.K.Vyas. 6.1.09 Thiruvananthapuram
SKVyas & Selvaraj 7.1.09 Bangalore
SK Vyas & K.V.Jayaraj 9.1.09 Mumbai
C.C.Pillai & Jagannath 6.1.09 Ranchi
Singh 7.1.09 Patna
SK Vyas & N Somaiyya 12.1.09 Ahmedabad
K.K.N.Kutty 26.12.08 New Jalpaiguri(WB)
KKN Kutty &GS Asiwal 6.1.09 Bhopal
KKN Kutty. 7.1.09 Lucknow
Brigu Battacharya & 8.1.09 Hyderabad
KKN Kutty. 9.1.09 Chennai.
M.S.Raja 6.1.09 Allahabad
& PK Das 7.1.09 Nagpur
& G.S.Asiwal 8.1.09 Raipur
N.Somayia & 8.1.09 Shimla
Baswanand 9.1.09 Chandigarh
T.Narasimhan & 6.1.09 Bhubaneswar
R.K.Gupta & KV Jayaraj 7.1.09 Dehradun
The National Executive has decided to request the following COCs to send the number of comrades indicated against each (in bracket) to Delhi for the mass demonstration scheduled for 2nd January, 2009 for serving the strike notice.
Kerala (20); Karnataka (30); Tamilnadu (50); Pondichery (10); Andhra Pradesh (75);
Maharastra: Mumbai (50); Pune (20); Nagpur (30);: Gujarat: Surat (10); Baroda (20); Ahmedabad (30); Rajkot (20); Jamnagar (10);
Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal (50); Gwaliaor (50); Indore (20); Jabalpur (20); Raipur (30)
Ujjain (10); Ratlam (20); Neemuch(10);
Rajasthan: Jaipur (150); Jodhpur (50); Udaipur (10); Bikaner(10); Alwar (20); Ajmer (10); Bharatpur (10); Kota (20); Sikar (10); Jhunjhunu(10);
Uttar Pradesh: Licknow (50); Allahabad (50); Kanpur (50); Meerut (100); Agra (50); Gaziabad (100); Barelly (20): Uttarakand: Dehradun (50);
Haryana: Gurgaon (50); Faridabad (100); Rohtak (20); Panipat (20); Ambala (20);
Punjab: Chandigarh (50); Jallundar (20); Ludhiana (20); Amritsar (20); Patiala (20);
Himachal Pradesh: Simla (30); Solan (10):
Bihar: Patna (50); Other towns (50): Jharkhand: Ranchi and other towns (50);
Orissa: Bubneswar (15); Cuttack (15); Puri (10): Rurkhela (10); Others (10);
West Bengal: (50); North Eastern: Guwahathi (10); Shillong (10).
The above minimum target has been fixed taking into account the distance and strength of CG Employees. The nearby state COCs may strive hard to bring more comrades than what has been fixed as the minimum to make the demonstration as massive and impressive one and to show our strength and unity. All the affiliated organizations may direct their units to send their comrades for the Demonstration.