Please find below the letter dated 7th June, 2011 addressed to the Chairman for a Review Meeting on the issues discussed with his predecessor on 19th April, 2011. If given an opportunity to speak in the Video Conference slated for 8th June 2011 at 11.00 AM, kindly refer to this letter.
Ashok B Salunkhe
INCOME TAX EMPLOYEES FEDERATION,
A/2/95, Rajouri Garden,
New Delhi 110 027
Telephone No : 2510 5324 Telefax 2513 1593e-mail : email@example.com
No. ITEF(CHQ)/Chairman/2011-12 7th June, 2011 To,
Central Board of Direct Taxes,
New Delhi – 110 001 Dear Sir,
Sub: Review meeting with Chairman, CBDT-reg.
Kindly refer to the above.
We had a meeting with the CBDT under the Chairmanship of your predecessor on the 19th April, 2011 and the issues as mentioned below concerning our members were discussed and decisions were taken. In the meeting with your goodself on the 1st of June we had made a reference to the same and requested for a review meeting as per your convenience.
1. Equal distribution of vacancies among administrative field formation and Directorates.
2. Mobile Hand Set to all.
3. Advance increment to Sr.TA and Steno Gr.II on passing Inspectors Examination.
4. Sufficient allocation of funds for medical, traveling and Conveyance allowances.
5. Regional Recruitment & Posting for Direct Rectt. Posts.
6. Departmental examination to be conducted during June-July every year.
7. Functioning of local Placement Committee.
8. Accommodating personnel promoted as O.S. & Stenographer in the same station.
9. To restore Special Pay provision in the areas where it was available.
10. Zonal accounts offices be manned by the Income Tax Department.
Apart from the above we had also taken up with the Board the issue of outsourcing of departmental functions vide our letter dated 8.4.2011. It is therefore requested to kindly fix up a meeting to review the progress on the decisions already taken and also to discuss the important issue of outsourcing, at your earliest convenience.
(Ashok B. Salunkhe)